Ewen Cameron Drilling Ltd has a proven track record and excellent results. Having a reputation for perseverance, integrity and diverse range of experience, you can be assured that your programme needs will be met at every level.
Vic Hurlock – Managing Director has been involved in the Water Well Drilling Industry since he was eleven (it’s in his blood).
Vic continues the same hands on approach in every aspect of the business, making sure your programme needs are always met and conducted safely and productively.
During the 1960′s and onwards, Ewen Cameron Drilling Ltd constructed many of the first community service wells in Tauranga, to supply groundwater to the various schools, council amenities, and hot pool complexes in the region.
The company continues to play a large part in the economic progress of the Bay of Plenty.
Ewen Cameron Drilling Ltd has been the preferred well construction contractor for many local avocado and kiwifruit growers. Such wells often require pump casing diameters of 300 millimeter to allow the extraction of groundwater volumes approaching 400 cubic meters per hour.
Ewen Cameron Drilling Ltd has a goal of Zero Harm in our workplace.
Ewen Cameron Drilling Ltd has over the years proved to the region’s horticultural and agricultural industry and local government bodies,that they are well capable of the advanced technological demands of drilling and constructing water wells in the Bay of Plenty and throughout New Zealand.
Health & Safety
Ewen Cameron Drilling Ltd is committed to complying with all relevant legislation and regulations. All staff working for Ewen Cameron Drilling Ltd are responsible to ensure they are working in a safe manner, following all safety rules, participating in safety training and communication meetings, and identifying and reporting all Health and Safety hazards.
Ewen Cameron Drilling Ltd has a goal of Zero Harm in our workplace. The implementation of our organisations safety systems policies and procedures provides at Ewen Cameron Drilling Ltd a safe working environment to our managers, employees, contractor’s customers and the community.
We will measure our success by achieving our goal of Zero Harm in the workplace.
Ewen Cameron Drilling Ltd is committed to:
- Providing and maintaining healthy and safe working environments in the workplace, providing safe plant and equipment through a proactive approach of identification of workplace hazards, assessment and control of risk.
- Providing safe terms of work to minimize the risk of injury to personnel and damage to the environment.
- Seeking continuous improvement in safety, health and environment performance through ongoing monitoring, auditing and review of its Health and Safety management system.
- Implementing Policies, which minimise waste, conserve resources and protect the environment.
- Complying with all relevant legislative requirements including regulations, standards and codes of practice. When required, implement standards that reflect Ewen Cameron Drilling’s commitment to safety, health and environment.
- Maintaining a consultative approach involving employees and client companies in the improvement of safety, health and environmental performance.
- Providing appropriate and adequate supervision, and information, instruction and training to employees so they are able to carry out their duties safely and in a manner consistent with Ewen Cameron Drilling standards.
- Communicating with employees on occupational health, safety and environmental issues.
- Encouraging the accurate and timely reporting, recording and investigation of all accidents and incidents.
- On-going training for all team members, to perform their work safely and supervising them appropriately to ensure compliance with all relevant health and safety standards.
- Ewen Cameron Drilling is committed to complying with all relevant legislation and regulations everyone who works for Ewen Cameron Drilling is responsible for working in a safe manner, following all safety rules, participating in safety training and communication meetings, and identifying and reporting all Health and Safety hazards.